Happy Hobby Hour Junior - Monthly Meetup
Time & Location
About the Event
We soon will be starting our monthly meetup supported by honorable Pine Rivers Member of Parliament Nikki Boyd most probably at St Pauls School (Bald Hills) on the last Sunday of each month. In monthly meetups we are sharing our tested fun methods on how your kid(s) can have less unneeded screen time, while having lot of fun journeys along the way and being responsible.
- Break the ice
- Guest Speakers and how other kids are managing their screen time
- Tips & Tricks on screen time management
- Fun brain dump exercise to collect kids interests and thier entrepreneurial ideas (optional)
- Fun realistic goal settings, based on their interests that they actually follow through
- Live Show via Facebook (Optional)
- Fun workshops to engage kids
This is an opportunity to share your kids success story on how he/she managed their time after our meetups.
Everything will be provided. Light refreshments will be served.
What to bring: Your family with a beautiful smile
Cost: Free (with an option to support our vision)
If you want to know more about this initiative click here